How do i become Michigan Medical Marijuana patient??
1.) To become a patient, you must first have one of the medical conditions covered by The Michigan medical marihuana act.
2.) You must schedule an appointment to be evaluated by one of our physicians.
If the physician determines that you qualify for medical marihuana then you will be issued a physician certification.
3). We provide you with a full walk through of the rest of the application process and everything required.
How do i become a caregiver??
First there are 3 requirements:
- You must first be 21 years of age.
- You must agree to assist the patient with the medical use of marihuana.
- You must not have been convicted of a felony involving illegal drugs or violence. If you have been convicted of any other type of felony from what was stated above, it must be at least 10 years old.
To become a caregiver, there are 2 options:
- If you know of a patient who is already certified, that patient can assign you as their caregiver.
- If you know of a patient who is interested in becoming certified, that patient can assign you as their caregiver.
- In either circumstance You would have to come in or provide the proper documents and fees to proceed.
*NOTE YOU MUST BRING A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE, STATE I.D., OR VOTERS REGISTRATION CARD TO APPOINTMENTS.
NEW CERTIFICATIONS- (2 FOR$100) SPECIAL
RENEWALS- (2 FOR$100) SPECIAL
BECOME A CAREGIVER- $0 ( FREE WHEN BRINGING A PATIENT IN TO GET CERTIFIED ).
*There will be a $9.00 service fee added to final price. Thank you!